It's Me! ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ

Hello, my name is Shabrina Lathiifah Andhini, you can call me ina.
I'm from 27 Senior High School and i am 17 years old. I was born in Jakarta on April 29th 2002 and i live in Murdai street. My hobby is watching anime, playing volleyball and pet a cat's.

I love cat! I really like them! I was so interested more about cat when i was 5 years old. I always gave them name one by one so i can remember about them. So, i'd like you to know more about cat's.

Because i've been live with cat's for a long time, i really know about their body language. Let me tell you! Here we go!

We start it from their tail. First, if the tail is quivering and high, it's mean they happy, comfortable and friendly. If the tail is tucked and down, it's mean they fearful, uneasy and anxious. And if the tail is flicking, it's mean they upset, high alert and lack of receptivity.

Next it's about ears, if their ears high and erect it's mean alert. If their ears forward it's mean calm and confident. If their ears flattened down it's mean angry or fearful.

And the last it's about eyes. When a cat trusts you, they might blink at you slowly. A slowly blinking cat is usually a comfortable one. When a cat's pupils are large and dilated, that means it's stimulated. Dilated pupils can indicate fear, excitement, or anger. When a cat's pupils are narrow and constricted that could indicate aggression.

So here is it based of my observ, as well as my hobby as long as i love cat's, hope you enjoy this!


Komentar

Postingan Populer